Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of linux, computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other. We will start by talking about how we can exploit these systems to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level — by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
The course is divided into four main sections:
1. Network Penetration Testing — This section will teach you how to test the security of networks, both wired and wireless. First, you will learn how networks work, basic network terminology and how devices communicate with each other. Then it will branch into three sub sections:
- Pre-connection: in this section, we still don’t know much about penetration testing — all we have is a computer with a wireless card. You will learn how gather information about the networks and computers around you and launch a number of attacks without a password, such as controlling the connections around you (ie: deny/allow any device from connecting to any network). You will also learn how to create a fake access point, attract users to connect to it and capture any important information they enter.
- Gaining Access: Now that you have gathered information about the networks around you and found your target, you will learn how to crack the key and gain access to your target network. In this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- Post Connection: Now you have the key to your target network and you can connect to it. In this section you will learn a number of powerful attacks that can be launched against the network and connected clients. These attacks will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any device connected to your network and read all the traffic used by these devices (images, videos, audio, passwords …etc).
2. Gaining Access — In this section you will learn two main approaches to gain full control over any computer system:
- Server Side Attacks: In this approach you will learn how to gain full access to computer systems without the need for user interaction. You will learn how to gather information about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services and discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities. You will also learn how to exploit these weaknesses to gain full control over the target. Finally you will learn how to generate different types of reports for your discoveries.
- Client Side Attacks — If the target system does not contain any weaknesses then the only way to gain access to it is by interacting with the user. In this approach you will learn how to launch a number of powerful attacks to fool the target user and get them to install a backdoor on their device. This is done by creating fake updates and serving them to the user or by backdoornig downloaded files on the fly. You will also learn how to gather information about the target person and use social engineering to deliver a backdoor to them as an image or any other file type.
3. Post Exploitation — In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, spy on the target and even use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems.
4. Web Application Penetration Testing — In this section you will learn how websites work. Then you will learn how to gather information about your target website, such as website owner, server location, used technologies and much more. You will also learn how to discover and exploit a number of dangerous vulnerabilities such as SQL injections, XSS vulnerabilities, etc.
At the end of each section you will learn how to detect, prevent and secure your system and yourself from these attacks.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any computer device, ie: it does not matter if the device is a phone, tablet, laptop, etc. Each attack is explained in a simple way — first you will learn the theory behind each attack and then you will learn how to carry out the attack using Kali Linux.
Learn how to do ethical hacking, penetration testing, web testing, and wifi hacking using kali linux.
Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking wifi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, cracking Linux passwords, and more topics that are added every month.
Learn the Basics Of Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Wifi Hacking.
You are about to be introduced to one of the most powerful penetration testing platforms in the world. Kali Linux is one of the most versatile penetration testing platforms favored by ethical hackers.
This course will introduce you to Kali Linux and explain step by step how to install Kali Linux in a virtual environment on a Windows 10 machine.
You will learn how to install Kali Linux, set up the root username and password, install VirtualBox guest additions, Linux kernels and much more!
You will also be introduced to Nmap and how to use it for security scanning, port scanning and network exploration.
The videos will also guide you on how to install a wireless card within the virtual environment so you can scan wireless networks and devices and take advantage of many of the wireless security tools available in the Kali Linux environment.
You will also learn how hackers use Malware to infect a victim’s computer. In addition, you will also be introduced to Python and how to use it for ethical hacking purposes.
Take this course today and start your Ethical Hacking journey now!
Become Cyber Security Expert and Ethical Hacker. This Course is specially designed to enhance your Hacking Capabilities.
Have you ever wondered exactly how hackers Hack? Have you been looking for a course that teaches you all the basics to Advance of both information and cyber security in a fun relaxed manner? If so then this course absolutely perfect for you.
You Will Be Having Knowledge of These Topics After Completing This Course :
- Ethical Hacking
- Bug Bounty Hunting : Web Application Penetration Testing
- Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Tools and Techniques
- Windows Operating System Hacking
- Account Hacking Techniques
- Open Source Intelligence
- Network Hacking and Security
- Metasploit Extreme on Kali Linux
- Access Darknet Black Market Using TOR
- Cyber Crime and Forensics Investigation
- Mobile Phone Hacking and Tracking
Although Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Course focused on the practical side of Hacking, the theory behind every attack is also covered along with. Before jumping into Hacking, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice these hacking techniques on your own machine. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my Hacking Lab.
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of Ethical Hacking, Hacking using Kali Linux, Gaining Access, Post Exploitation, Covering Tracks and techniques of Police Crime Investigation so you can become untraceable. We will start by talking about how we can exploit these systems to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level — by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing fields.
This Ethical Hacking course is intended for beginners and professionals, if you are a beginner you will start from zero until you become an expert level, and if you are a professional so this course will enhance your Hacking Capabilities.
Learn Ethical Hacking from world-famous Hacker Bryan Seely. Learn real hacker secrets from the real thing.
Learn Ethical Hacking from a world famous Ethical Hacker who has professional endorsements from people like Mark Cuban Billionaire tech entrepreneur, Star of Shark Tank, and the legendary cybersecurity expert John McAfee.
This course is jam packed with content and will take an absolutely beginner in cybersecurity & ethical hacking from zero to being able to actually hack wireless routers, crack passwords, and understand the reasons why those things work. You will be getting live video demonstrations, lectures, and in some video’s ill be on camera explaining something.
We talk about the process of hacking, from gathering information in the Recon phase, to more involved looks at our targets in the scanning phase. Enumeration and System hacking bring the basic “hacking process” to a close, but that is not the end of things, far from it.
Many of today’s large hacks and data breaches that you see all over the news are the result of very clever & persistent social engineers. Social Engineers figure out that you can’t always hack the machines, and sometimes its much easier to hack the unsuspecting person using the machine. Learn valuable skills in conducting Social Engineering Penetration Tests as well as how to protect against social engineering attacks.
You are going to enjoy the demos in the course as they will walk you through the whole process and not just the highlights. You can follow along with every single demo and make them into practice courses for yourself.
In just a few hours, you will already be figuring out new ways to use the software tools and tricks I have shown you and come up with new things to try. It is kind of addicting once you get into it.
Gain the knowledge hackers use to compromise systems and use it to protect your own.
It will cover the following topics in this course:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Linux installation, terminal basics, and Wireshark Setup
- Staying anonymous online, proxy servers, and accessing the dark side of the internet using TOR
- Aircrack-ng, HashCat, and wifi hacking
- Defending your own networks from attacks
- Cloning websites
- Arduino USB keylogger that works out of the box for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Windows power shell scripting
Network & Security , kali linux , Ethical Hacking , Cyber Security , CISSP , Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing.
- This Cyber Security Training will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
- The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
- This course is a Complete Course of Ethical Hacking and Pentesting .
Learn How To Use Python for Ethical Hacking and Build an Nmap Network Scanner from Scratch.
This course is strictly for information use only. The course lessons have been designed within a closed network. None of these techniques should be used on public networks as there are serious consequences if you are caught.
You will learn the basics of Python and learn how to install Python on Kali Linux. You will also discover the world of PyCharm and its basic functionality. You will also learn how to install modules including Nmap. You will be introduced to indentation and other basic functions in Python. After taking this course, you will know some of the basic commands in Python, conditional statements, lists, arrays and dictionaries. You will also be introduced to strings and how to manipulate strings. Learn how to manage, read and manipulate files and functions in Python. By the end of this course, you will be able to build your very own Nmap network scanner and your very own brute force password cracker to perform ethical hacking with.
Take this course to learn how to code a fully functional keylogger in C++ for use in Windows.
If you want to learn to code at an advanced level in C++ or build your own fully functional advanced keylogger from scratch for learning ethical hacking, I think you might love this course. In this course you will see exactly how to create an advanced keylogger starting from nothing by literally following the steps I take as I make it.
This keylogger is capable of recording all the keyboard and mouse input! It can even record independent of the language settings because it logs the physical keys on the keyboard first. Next, by using an arbitrary keymap with human friendly names, it translates the machine keys to something that we can understand. It also possesses mail sending capabilities so you can just schedule the logfile to be sent via mail, lets say every 12 hours. In addition to this, it will also keep the logfile encrypted. Therefore, we will create another program which will be able to decrypt the logfile on your end.
For learning C++, this is an ideal course because it is completely hands on learning that provides a functional end product. Some future features that will be added to the keylogger course as I develop them will include but are not limited to taking screenshots, capturing clipboard content (copy-paste), recording website URLs, and so on! Take this course now to get immediate access to the videos and to get answers to every single question you ask in the course.
Professional Level Ethical Hacking & Penetration testing from Beginner to Advanced — From Real World Experience.
If you are wanting to learn Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing to a Professional Standard, and work online to help companies secure their data, you will love this Udemy Course.
In this highly practical course, you will learn from a Certified Professional Hacker & Penetration tester. You will get practical details about what a modern pen-tester must have in order to be a professional level Penetration Tester.
This course covers, Computer Attacks, Networks Attacks, Web Applications Penetration Testing and Security, Exploits, VAPT, Automated Attacks, Firewall & AV Evasion, Veil-Evasion, DARKNET, Wireless attacks, Social-Engineering attacks, Best Commercial Tools and my tips at professional level from real world examples of penetration testing.
This course has been designed so students from non-technical background can learn with ease and use these skills to be a good Penetration Tester.
All the modules are independent, so you can start any module you want, but I recommend to learn the course in chronological order.
This course is based on the latest tools and complete practical base. This course on Wi-Fi hacking explains the different techniques, which you can hack the WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPS Wi-Fi router. Continuously updated with new techniques, attacks and Security.
Cracking a wireless network is defeating the security of a wireless LAN. A commonly used wireless LAN is a wifi network. Wireless LANs have inherent security weaknesses.
You will learn:
- Cracking any WIFI network passwords
- De-Authentication or DOS attack
- WIFI jamming
- How to protect your Wireless network
- Creating Fake Wi-Fi access point
- Different tools to hack wifi network
This comprehensive course will cover all aspects of Ethical Hacking as well as integration with Kali Linux. However, this isn’t just a normal theory based courses, but it is an extremely hands-on course, so you will not only read the fundamentals, but you will actually get to work with them using projects! Learning and getting hands-on on Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing will opens many doors for your career. There are lot of career opportunities in Cyber Security Industry, and there is stunning and amazing opportunities coming in as IoT is becoming tomorrows future.
At the end of this extensive course, you will not only have the knowledge of complete Ethical Hacking, but you will also be able to start your very own career in ethical hacking, as well learn to safe guard your own devices against malicious hackers. This course has been designed as a one-stop-shop for all your Ethical hacking needs!